We are so excited to be launching a new program this fall - Momma Tribe Fitness Challenge (in partnership with Waterfront Fitness and Pilates)!!!!
Join us for our awesome launch event ...AND...a chance to win 1 FAMILY 4 pack of tickets to The Big Feastival Canada.
To be eligible to win 1 FAMILY 4 pack of tickets:
1. RSVP "going" to the Facebook event
2. Complete the online registration form
3. Join us, in person, Waterfront Fitness and Pilates (17 Gowan Street #1, Barrie ON)
- check out the studio
- enjoy a sample bootcamp class at Shear Park (ideal for all fitness levels)
- sip on refreshments from RIPE Juicery
- be the first to get all of the details about Momma Tribe Fitness Challenge!
Please Note: only those in attendance on Thursday will be entered into the draw for the tickets!
What to Wear & What to Bring:
- your little one (s)
- activewear (layers appropriate for the weather)
- water bottle
This class is best suited to carrier and stroller aged little ones who are 12 months and younger, and for Mommas at least 12 weeks postpartum. If your little one(s) is/are older and will stay in a stroller for the duration of the class you are welcome to join us!
Cost: This event is BY DONATION to the Mountain Momma Collective Maternal Wellness Fund. This Fund aims to make maternal support services accessible to all women and their families. It allows us to offer our doula services at lower rates to qualifying families in our community while still paying our amazing Maternal Support Practitioners (doulas). Please come even if you are not able to provide a donation at this time.